Texas Roadhouse Herb Crusted Chicken Recipe
To make Texas roadhouse herb crusted chicken recipe, you’ll need the following Ingredients
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped thyme
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped sage
- 4 plain chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 a cup of all-purpose flour
Instructions on how to make Texas roadhouse herb-crusted chicken recipe
Turn on the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
We can get the chicken ready while the oven heats up. Depending on your preference, you can either cut them to the desired size or leave them whole; we’ll be finishing them off in the oven.
To ensure that the flour is seasoned uniformly, mix the garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and salt.
Prepare a plate by spreading the flour and seasoning mixture out and coating the chicken breasts thoroughly.
Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken/flour mixture for 3 minutes per side, or until it is a nice golden brown.
Chopped parsley, thyme, rosemary, and sage should be used to season the chicken after it has been fried.
Make sure the center is cooked through by adding the skillet to the oven for another 10 minutes of cooking time.
The herbs are cooked along with the crust, creating a flavorful and unique texture and finish. Have fun eating that Herb Crusted Chicken!.
Texas roadhouse herb-crusted chicken Serving Suggestions
- Herb-crusted chicken from Texas Roadhouse can be served with steamed vegetables, garlic mashed potatoes, and dinner rolls.
- You can also serve it with some simple greens or coleslaw. You can make a full meal out of it by serving it with gravy or lemon butter sauce on the side.
- Herb-crusted chicken can be served with an assortment of dipping sauces for an extra special touch, in addition to the traditional accompaniments.
- Honey mustard, ranch dressing, and barbecue sauce are three common choices. Parsley or cilantro, for example, would be lovely as a garnish. Stuffing the chicken with your preferred ingredients like cheese, herbs, or spinach will make the dish more substantial.
- Regardless of how you like it served, the chicken with the herb crust is best when served hot.
FAQS for Texas roadhouse herb-crusted chicken
What ingredients are used in Texas Roadhouse herb-crusted chicken?
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are combined with Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs, dried thyme, dried basil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice to make Texas Roadhouse’s herb-crusted chicken.
Can the recipe be made in an oven or does it need a grill?
The chicken should be cooked until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit, which should take about 25-30 minutes in a preheated 375 degrees Fahrenheit oven.
How long does the chicken need to marinate?
Before cooking, the chicken needs to marinate in a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
What type of herbs are used in the crust?
Crust ingredients include Italian seasonings like dried thyme, dried basil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in addition to breadcrumbs.
Can the chicken be breaded ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator?
Yes, Is it possible to bread the chicken in advance and keep it in the fridge?
You can bread the chicken up to 2 hours ahead of time and keep it in the fridge.
Is the recipe gluten-free?
Switching to gluten-free breadcrumbs in place of regular breadcrumbs will make the recipe gluten-free.
Can the recipe be modified to make it spicy or with a different flavor profile?
Spice it up by adding some cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes to the breadcrumb mixture, or switch things up by swapping out the parsley for some rosemary or oregano for a different flavor profile.
If you try the Texas Roadhouse Herb Crusted Chicken Recipe, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do here at Braverecipes! I am always on the lookout for tasty new recipes. Also, I really enjoy trying all the unique combinations of flavors that restaurants and chefs come up with. Here I will share a recipe for Texas Roadhouse Herb Crusted Chicken that I recently tried and found to be delicious.
We sincerely desire you to try this recipe out for yourself and share it with your loved ones. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any inquiries or concerns about the Texas Roadhouse Herb Crusted Chicken Recipe or if you require assistance in locating any of the listed ingredients.