Terms of Services
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, accessible at https://braveryportal.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Bravery Portal website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, BRAVERY PORTAL own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You may view and/or print pages from sowyourseedtoday.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website
- Use this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- Use this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Use this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to our companyBRAVERY PORTAL;
- Use this website to engage in any advertising or marketing
- Redistribute content from BRAVERY PORTAL(unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.
BRAVERY PORTAL does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of BRAVERY PORTAL, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws BRAVERY PORTAL shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- BRAVERY PORTAL reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- 5. You hereby grant to BRAVERY PORTAL a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature
Limitation of liability
In no event shall BRAVERY PORTAL, nor any of its contributors, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. BRAVERY PORTAL, including its contributors shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent BRAVERY PORTAL from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
BRAVERY PORTAL is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
BRAVERY PORTAL is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between BRAVERY PORTAL and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.