how to create Payoneer account? this article is for you. Plus, we have included several images to guide you step-by-step so you don’t make any mistakes along the line, and if you click on my link to register, you will get 25 dollar free by just signing up.
WHAT IS PAYONEER ALL ABOUT?
Payoneer.com is a financial service company founded in 2003. It provides money transfer and digital payment services to millions of customers all over the world.
It is available in all the countries in the world, and is, therefore, a good alternative to PayPal for individuals living in countries where PayPal is not available or is not fully functional Like most African Countries e.g (Nigeria, Ghana a lot more).
Payoneer Account It enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries to reach new audiences by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments. Thousands of leading companies including Google, Airbnb, Fiverr and Getty Images rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services.
Whether you are a blogger, business owner, professional or freelancer, Payoneer offers you multiple ways to get paid by your international clients and global marketplaces – quickly, securely and at low cost. When you get paid via Payoneer, you can easily transfer money from Payoneer account to your local bank account or withdraw the funds at ATMs worldwide.
Benefits of Opening Payoneer Account In All the Country
- You can open Payoneer account Free of charge
- You can create virtual bank accounts to receive payments from American and European companies
- You can apply for a debit card which you can use for online payments and for funds withdrawal at ATMs.
- You don’t need to change your IP address or use VPN to access Payoneer website if you are in Nigeria.
- You don’t need to use fake information to get a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- You can use Payoneer account to receive payments from freelancing marketplaces like fiverr, Upwork, and other websites that accept Payoneer as a payment method.
- Payoneer gives you two major bank accounts as soon as your registration is activated with them. You get UK bank and USA bank from them in common.
- Since Payoneer renders the required banks, all you need to do is give them your Payoneer account details and you will get your payment directly to your Payoneer account. Now after getting your payment, Payoneer allows you to withdraw the cash directly to your local bank which you can withdraw via ATM with little transaction charges.
Requirements Needed To Open Payoneer Account
The required details are not too many. It is completely free to open. You need the following information or details:
- An email account.
- Address (postal code and residential address): Make sure you use the correct postal code. It is where your Payoneer card will be shipped to. Check for your postal / zip code here if you live in Nigeria.
- Local bank account: The details of your local bank accounts will be requested for.
- Means of Identification (I.D card, voter’s card, Driver’s license, International Passport): If you have a temporary I.D card slip, you can as well use it. As far as it has your National Identification number.
How to create Payoneer Account
Here are the steps you need to follow to Open Payoneer account for free and get 25 dollars for signing up:
Select individual account You: can visit the official Payoneer website by clicking on the step 1 link.
Step 2. Enter your Personal Details in the spaces provided.
Fill all the details in their respective boxes. The data you enter must correspond with what you have on your means of identification. You must treat your Payoneer account like you would treat your official bank account because that is what it is.
After filling in all the required details, click on next.
Step 3: Fill in your contact details
Enter your contact details in the boxes provided. Mine indicates Nigeria because I live in Nigeria. If you live in the UK, USA, The Philipines, or any other country, just make sure you select the appropriate one.
Make sure you enter the correct address. Like I said earlier, that is where your Payoneer card will be shipped to. After successfully entering your contact details, click on next to proceed.
Step 4. Enter Security details.
Now, enter your security details in the boxes provided. Choose a password easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
Enter a security question and provide an answer to that question.
The security question will be used to confirm your identity in case of any issues.
The country has been specified. However, you can change it if your means of identification is from another country.
Step 5. Enter local bank account details
Enter the exact match of your local bank account details in the boxes provided. This is important if you intend to perform bank wire transfer from your Payoneer account to your local bank.
If you don’t know your SWIFT/BIC, make a google search for your bank BIC. For example, visit google.com and search for ‘UBA Swift code’, ‘GTB Swift code‘ or any other bank swift code.
After completing all the details, click to agree to terms and conditions and pricing fees and then click on submit.
You should get a congratulations message like this:
If you followed all the steps in this guide, You will also get an email confirming that the review of your application is in progress.
The Payoneer team will conclude the review of your application in less than two working days. In fact, mine didn’t last for up to 6 hours.
In This article I’ve explained in details with screen shot on How you can open payoneer account.
I hope this article has assisted you in one way or the other to open payoneer account here in Nigeria or any other country. For your paypal account click here
Please support me by sharing the post to your social media handle in other to help others too.