Last Updated on November 2, 2020 by Bravery Tom
Introduction to Affiliate Marketing.
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs For Beginners: One of the simplest and quickest ways to make money online is Affiliate Marketing. In this Ultimate Guide, I will go step by step with you to help you start your affiliate marketing online business today and make your first online profits.
Note: frankly speaking I’ve not make millions of dollars in affiliate marketing, but I do make a nice recurring income, and what’s more important is that it’s almost 99 percent passive income!
What Is Passive Income?
Passive income is money you earn in a way that requires little to no daily effort to maintain. Some passive income ideas like renting out property or building a blog may take some work to get up and running, but they could eventually earn you money while you sleep.
Also Passive income means that every month, without doing anything, I earn a few thousand dollars. But even though I take off the entire month, I’m still going to make about the same amount per month.
Why Build Passive Income?
Your income is your greatest wealth-building tool—a tool that typically requires your active participation in the form of a full-time job. You know what I’m talking about! Even if you love your job, I’m willing to bet you wouldn’t mind earning some extra income without the blood, sweat, tears, and time commitment of another job. In fact, there are several benefits. Building a passive income:
- Increases your wealth-building plan
- Creates an opportunity to retire early
- Protects you from a complete loss of income if you lose your job
- Provides an additional source of income when you’re no longer able to work or if you outlive your retirement fund
In this article, I will share with you what I do precisely and provide you some hints that may also assist you to begin with affiliate marketing, and then I will exhibit how to scale and attain 100 dollars after a month or so.
What is Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Because affiliate marketing works by spreading the responsibilities of product marketing and creation across parties, it manages to leverage the abilities of a variety of individuals for a more effective marketing strategy while providing contributors with a share of the profit. To make this work, three different parties must be involved:
1. Seller and product creators.
2. The affiliate or advertiser.
3. The consumer.
Let’s delve into the complex relationship these three parties share to ensure affiliate marketing is a success.
1. Seller and product creators.
The seller, whether a solo entrepreneur or large enterprise, is a vendor, merchant, product creator, or retailer with a product to market. The product can be a physical object, like household goods, or a service, like makeup tutorials.
Also known as the brand, the seller does not need to be actively involved in the marketing, but they may also be the advertiser and profit from the revenue sharing associated with affiliate marketing.
For example, the seller could be an ecommerce merchant that started a dropshipping business and wants to reach a new audience by paying affiliate websites to promote their products. Or the seller could be a SaaS company that leverages affiliates to help sell their marketing software.
2. The affiliate or publisher.
Also known as a publisher, the affiliate can be either an individual or a company that markets the seller’s product in an appealing way to potential consumers. In other words, the affiliate promotes the product to persuade consumers that it is valuable or beneficial to them and convince them to purchase the product. If the consumer does end up buying the product, the affiliate receives a portion of the revenue made.
Affiliates often have a very specific audience to whom they market, generally adhering to that audience’s interests. This creates a defined niche or personal brand that helps the affiliate attract consumers who will be most likely to act on the promotion.
3. The consumer.
Whether the consumer knows it or not, they (and their purchases) are the drivers of affiliate marketing. Affiliates share these products with them on social media, blogs, and websites.
When consumers buy the product, the seller and the affiliate share the profits. Sometimes the affiliate will choose to be upfront with the consumer by disclosing that they are receiving commission for the sales they make. Other times the consumer may be completely oblivious to the affiliate marketing infrastructure behind their purchase.
Either way, they will rarely pay more for the product purchased through affiliate marketing; the affiliate’s share of the profit is included in the retail price. The consumer will complete the purchase process and receive the product as normal, unaffected by the affiliate marketing system in which they are a significant part.
How Do Affiliate Marketers Get Paid?
A quick and inexpensive method of making money without the hassle of actually selling a product, affiliate marketing has an undeniable draw for those looking to increase their income online. But how does an affiliate get paid after linking the seller to the consumer?
The affiliate may get paid in various ways:
1. Pay per sale.
This is the standard affiliate marketing structure. In this program, the merchant pays the affiliate a percentage of the sale price of the product after the consumer purchases the product as a result of the affiliate’s marketing strategies. In other words, the affiliate must actually get the investor to invest in the product before they are compensated.
2. Pay per lead.
A more complex system, pay per lead affiliate programs compensates the affiliate based on the conversion of leads. The affiliate must persuade the consumer to visit the merchant’s website and complete the desired action — whether it’s filling out a contact form, signing up for a trial of a product, subscribing to a newsletter, or downloading software or files.
3. Pay per click.
This program focuses on incentivizing the affiliate to redirect consumers from their marketing platform to the merchant’s website. This means the affiliate must engage the consumer to the extent that they will move from the affiliate’s site to the merchant’s site. The affiliate is paid based on the increase in web traffic.
So Affiliate marketing is a great choice for anyone who wants to start a business online and make money without investing or even without having that much skills online.
Simple Matrix about Affiliate Marketing!
Simply, affiliate marketing is based on two things:
- Selecting the correct product to promote.
- Promoting the product.
It’s that simple, select a product, promote it, earn money!
Let’s start with the first part, which is selecting the correct product.
1. Select the correct product to promote:
It’s very important to understand and learn how to select the best product or service to promote because simply, with the same effort and time you will make much more money if you select the correct product.
Example: Let’s say you are promoting a service that costs 200$ and your commission is 60% per sale.
You promoted this service and you were able to get like 50 sales each month.
50$ * (200*0.6) = 6000$ per month. Nice!
And your advertising costs (In case of running paid Ads) are 3000$. Then you earn 3000$ every Month.
Per Year: 3000$ * 12 month = 40000 $
Great! BUT in this case, you will need to promote every month, pay for advertising every month, effort and Time every month!! Yes?!
NOW, Let’s Tweak the scenario!
We selected a product at the same price: 200$. Your commission is only 40% and not 60%.
But what is different here, is that the product you selected gives recurring commissions, so you will get 40% every month without promoting again and again.
Let’s say now, you promoted this service and you were able to get like 50 sales in a month.
For 50 sales per month:
50$ * (200*0.4) = 4000$ / First month
And your advertising costs are 3000$ then you earn only 1000$ for the First Month.
But then, 4000$ for the next months without any advertising or efforts (It’s recurring!) Did You Get It!
So the next months you will earn 4000$ without paying anything!
Per year: 1000$ + ( 4000$ * 11) = 45000 $ with much more less effort and time!
I assume, of course, you’re going to go for the second (recurring commission) which will become 90 per cent passive with the same or even more revenue!
This is a small example of how the selection of the right commodity (even with a lower commission) can be important in the marketing of affiliates.
Of course, I don’t mean you don’t have to go for 1-time commission goods! No, no.
I’m just showing the value of selecting the right product and how it could impact on your work!
Some Tips: select at least two products to promote, one recurring, and the other is 1-time commission.
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs For Beginners
Top Affiliate Products And Networks to choose from.
Ok buddy, after we knew the value of choosing an affiliate product, the big question is: “Where will I find affiliate products to start promoting? To make it simple for you, I ‘m going to go through more than 10 Affiliate programs and items that you can join even if you’re a complete novice.
And I’m going to show you both recurrent and single commission goods and services.
Affiliate Products Single Commission.
I’m going to share with you what I think of the top five affiliate networks that you can start with and find different items to promote.
1. ClickBank: probably you’ve heard about it, Clickbank isn’t a product, it’s an affiliate network where you can find thousands of promotional products
2. MaxBounty Affiliate Network: is a world-leading performance-based CPA (cost-per-action) network that specializes in maximizing the ROI of both advertisers and affiliates.
3. ShareASale: ShareASale has been in business for 20 years, exclusively as an Affiliate Marketing Network they also offer pay per lead affiliate.
4. Amazon Associates: Amazon is one of the largest retailers in the world. In fact, in the U.S. alone, it’s responsible for nearly 40 percent of all online sales. And anyone can access a share of the retail giant’s profits — all you need to do is have a website or social media presence and sign up for the Amazon affiliate program. Amazon’s affiliate program, also known as Amazon Associates, is an affiliate marketing program that allows users to monetize their websites, blogs or social media.
5. eBay.com: This is a well known affiliate company worldwide, they offer good services to their partners
6. Shopify.com Empowering independent business owners everywhere
Over 1,000,000 businesses in 175 countries around the world have made over $200 billion USD in sales using Shopify.:
7. Rakuten.com: Since our founding in 1997, Rakuten has helped shape the way people shop online, offering Cash Back, deals and shopping rewards on the world’s largest selection of products and services. To date, our 12 million members in the U.S. have earned over $1 billion in Cash Back at their favorite stores.
8. Leadpages.com: Leadpages helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales. Easily build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond.
9. Bluehost.com: Bluehost is a leading web hosting solutions company. Since our founding in 2003, Bluehost has continually innovated new ways to deliver on our mission: to empower people to fully harness the web. Based in Orem, Utah, we provide comprehensive tools to millions of users throughout the world so anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive with our web hosting packages.
10. Hostinger.com: We provide a world class website hosting platform to over 29 million users in 178 countries. 15K new sign-ups on average every day – that’s 1 new client every 5 seconds! We have developed a powerful technology to help you learn, create and grow.
11. WorriorPlus.com: Since 2006, WarriorPlus has brought together the leaders in online digital product creation and marketing. We’ve established a thriving and dynamic community where great minds share great products for greater success. We are committed to serving YOU and being a part of your journey to help others build their own profitable online business.
Recurring Commission Affiliate Company.
Here is the best part, working with recurring commission products and earning 10X more money per year with the same effort!
1. ClickFunnels: The Clickfunnels affiliate program is one of the most generous commissions for a Service As A Service (SAAS) company. They pay 40% life-time affiliate commissions on all purchases.
They also have something called a “sticky cookie”, which is a bonus to affiliates because if your share your link to a customer it follows them across all of their devices. This keeps people you refer attached to your affiliate account, no matter where they are.
Aside from their software, Clickfunnels also comes up with new products all the time that you can also earn money on such as live events and training courses.
2. SEMRUSH: It’s also an awesome Service to promote with a 40% commission rate, SEMRUSH is an SEO tools company that helps anyone rank their websites and get more free organic traffic. Here is my affiliate dashboard:
3. Tube Buddy: You can earn up to 50% Recurring commission when you refer people to Tube buddy.
Tube Buddy helps content creators, brands, and networks save time and grow their channels. So you can market and advertise it to content creators to help them grow their YouTube Channels.
4. Get Response: One of the Top Email Marketing Services out there, and offers an awesome Affiliate program.
It is also one of the Top Email Marketing Services outthere.
Promoting The Affiliate Product.
After we realized what is affilitae programing, and the significance of selecting the right merchandise to promote, and I confirmed you some of the high-quality affilitae networks and applications that you can begin with. Now it’s time for the actual work!
Choosing the product or the provider may additionally take like 10 minutes or a most of 1-2 days. But what is crucial now is How to promote?! It’s all about Marketing.
When it comes to marketing, we have two paths:
1. Free Advertising.
2. Paid Advertising.
Let’s start with Free promotion, and see how we can promote affiliate products and services for free.
1. SEO: Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is the best way to promote affiliate services and products and to turn this online business into almost 99% Passive Income. why?
Before, I say why, Let’s explain SEO in brief.
What is SEO?
search engine optimization or S E O, is honestly a method, or a techinique used to rank your web sites and articles on Top of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
You know, when human beings needs some thing on the internet, they search for it on search engines, and typically human beings will open consequences from the first web page only.
So your purpose with search engine marketing is to make your internet site rank on the first web page for positive search queries. so you can get a lot of free natural site visitors to your website.
Let’s take this easy scenario, You wrote an article on your internet site about an affiliate product, for example, “Top 10 Microphones for YouTubers” and you ranked this article on the first web page of Google.
Now you can think about how a good deal cash you will make with the amazon affiliate software merchandising “Microphones affiliate links” and getting free site visitors from Google, It’s cash on autopilot!
Now you may additionally say, Ok Great! But how do we rank our articles? in different words, what the hell is SEO!! and how do we do it!?
Of course, Going via search engine marketing in deep is out of the scope of this article, however at the equal time, I will attempt my fantastic to assist you recognize how to begin and work with web optimization in few lines. I will no longer let you go out of right here lacking anything!
The Idea is Simple, we by and large have three steps to go thru in the procedure of ranking your articles
Know what people are searching for (Keyword Research)
1. Optimize your article for these keywords (On-Page SEO)
2. Off-Page SEO (Building Trust, Social Signals, and Link Building
I hope this article has assisted you in one way or the other to start or develop your own website just like this one. Please if you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me on: [email protected] I will be glad to assist you.
Please support me by sharing the post to your social media handle in other to help others too.