Last Updated on June 21, 2021 by Bravery Tom
With our cellphones, we can make extra money right now.
There are thousands of smartphone apps out there that give you extra money, whether it’s as a side hustle, a part-time job, or simply something to do in your spare time.
Most of these apps will not make you wealthy. However, you can put money in your pocket by performing incredibly simple tasks from the palm of your hand. We can quickly earn extra money with our smartphones.
There are dozens of mobile apps that give you extra money, whether it’s a side hustle, a part-time job, or simply something to do in your spare time.
You always use your mobile phone to access your social media handle accounts to keep up with your friends and loved ones, so why not use it to make some additional cash with these fantastic apps?
After extensive research, I’ve identified the best mobile apps that will pay you real money in 2021 and beyond, so follow up with me.
What Are These Real-Money-Paying Mobile Apps??
The mobile app is an ANDROID OR IOS mobile application you can download on your phone, tablet, or even your computer, that helps you make money in different ways. Some of these apps pay you a little fee even when the app is running in your phone background, while you do other things with your phone.
The objective is to offer a small reward or cashback from your phone and because we spend so much time on our phones, it can be a convenient way to get paid for those small tasks.
How Much Does this Mobile App Pays?
The functions of mobile apps, as well as how they assist you to make money, and their earnings, are all different. Some apps have a one-time purchase to download them, while others have a monthly subscription of $1 or less. The majority of these smartphone apps, on the other hand, are available for free. However, some apps require you to make purchases in order to save or earn money. When signing up for a mobile app, make sure to read their terms and condition, so you know what to expect, and be realistic: Note: a mobile app won’t replace your income, but it can pay some bills if you’re consistent with their task.
How We Chose these Best Top 9 Mobile Money Making Apps
The top 9 mobile apps have been chosen based totally on the elements and equipment they offer, how they assist you to make money, the historical past and popularity of the company, and when and how you get paid either through PayPal, Bitcoin, or Giftcard, etc.
1. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is a legitimate way to earn money while waiting for the bus, on your lunch break, or even while vegging on the couch.
As soon as I get up, I prefer to start earning money using Survey Junkie. It’s completely free and simple to join. You can start taking surveys on the move, from anywhere on your phone, once you’ve joined up (it takes less than a minute). When compared to many other mobile apps, Survey Junkie allows you to earn the most money in the shortest amount of time.
- Receive a sign-up bonus with this link
- 100% free to join and participate.
- You earn points that can be paid out in cash via PayPal or Amazon Gift Card!
- Legit online survey site that will pay you to be an influencer, and share your opinion to help brands deliver better products.
- All answers are completely anonymous!
- Some surveys will pay up to $50 per survey, and many take less than 5 minutes to complete!
- Not eligible for a survey? That’s OK! You will still earn points
- In order to receive a payout, you will need to earn enough points equivalent to $10 (this will only take a day or so!)
- Only users from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia are eligible.
Swagbucks is well-known for being a top site for taking surveys and earning money for giving your opinion online. Every day, they provide access to tens of thousands of paid survey opportunities.
They also provide numerous opportunities to earn money while shopping online. It’s really that simple. Simply press a few buttons in your spare time and boom! You cash out your Money!
Swagbucks is a high-paying survey site that allows you to earn money from your phone and receive payment via PayPal or gift cards.
With each online survey, you have the opportunity to influence decision-makers from prestigious companies and organizations.
- Receive a $5 sign-up bonus.
- Download the Swagbucks smartphone app to make money taking surveys in your spare time.
- In addition to surveys, you can participate in simple tasks such as watching videos.
- Earn points that can be paid out in cash via PayPal.
- A legit money-making app that will pay you to be an influencer, and share your opinion to help brands deliver better products.
- Some surveys will pay up to $35 per survey.
- All answers are completely anonymous
- Sometimes your cash out can take a few days
Dosh Cash back screenshot is one of the best money-making apps in 2018. Doshi is a smartphone app that gives you cashback every time you use your linked card to make a purchase at a participating retailer.
The fact that you don’t have to jump through hoops to earn cashback is probably the most appealing aspect of Dosh. For example, I’ve been receiving cashback from Exxon every time I fill up my gas tank and hadn’t realized it until recently. The money is simply deposited into my Dosh account. Download the app, link your credit card (the app is secure), and then spend as usual. You can begin shopping at participating merchants with your credit card, and points will be automatically added to your “Dosh Wallet.”
You can cash out via direct deposit or PayPal once your balance reaches a minimum of $25.
Ibotta is yet another money-making app that revolves around cashback shopping that you’ll find on this list.
However, unlike similar apps like Ibotta, the company has grown enormously popular around the world because it extends to grocery brands. It also has an affiliate program, which allows users to earn extra money by referring friends to the app.
Ibotta gives new members a $10 sign-up bonus and will pay you $5 more for each friend they refer.
Consider joining the Mistplay app if you enjoy playing video games and want to earn money while doing so. You may earn Amazon, iTunes, Nintendo, and Xbox gift cards by playing games. These are ideal gifts for video game fans.
If you have a job that allows you to use your phone, this app might be a fun way to pass the time while earning rewards for using playing games. Based On the Google Play Store, the Mistplay app has a 4.1 rating. Unfortunately, recently Mistplay reviews claim that users had trouble redeeming points and that customer service never responded, anyways is up to you if you wanna explore it.
6. Neighbor App
Neighbor users generate passive income by storing other people’s belongings in their spare home space. This program can help you create passive income if you have a shed, closet, or attic that you don’t use.
Renting out your room, like any other kind of passive income, takes an initial time commitment. However, by linking you with local renters, Neighbor does the majority of the work for you. You’ll create a listing, and potential tenants will apply to rent your space. You’ve got 48 hours to look over the candidate’s profile, ask questions, and make a decision. The reservation will be immediately denied if you do not respond within that time range.
You might generate passive cash renting out your idle space each month if a renter looking for a long-term lease.
7. Piggvest App
Piggyvest is a web-based investment and savings tool that allows anyone to manage and increase their money. Only a few years ago, the PiggyVest website was established as a mobile saving platform under the name PiggyBank.
The website’s services were relaunched to PiggyVest in April 2019, and they have been delivering both investing and savings opportunities to its many consumers since then.
Piggyvest also gives its users the opportunity to profit from the interest earned on their savings. Piggyvest, according to the platform, today serves over 350,000 customers who save and invest billions of naira every month, allowing them to manage their finances in a simple and profitable manner.
Pros And Cons
- Receive a 1000 Naira sign-up bonus with this link
- You have the opportunity to save your money at your own pace
- The benefit of savings ensures you have money to meet your emergency needs when needed.
- You have the opportunity to increase your savings at any point using the quicksave option, this option enables you to add more funds to your Piggybank savings.
- You can add up to N200,000 at once with this option, you can however add this multiple times in a single day.
- The customer service is timely and prompt in the resolution of challenges Withdrawals always effective without hassles or delays of any kind.
- The safe lock affords you a fixed deposit feature.
- There isn’t free money, your interest accrued is a function of what you saved and how much you saved.
- There’s a 5% fee for withdrawals before the scheduled date, this is to discourage you from withdrawing unnecessarily.
- Only users from Nigeria are eligible.
The goal of OwoDaily is for every young Nigerian to be able to supplement their income by doing easy internet jobs from anywhere using only a mobile phone or personal computer.
This effort aims to instill optimism in the younger generation entering the labor market, as well as stimulate the experience of working for oneself to make a living.
With a one-time membership fee of $3,000, you gain access to available jobs on their growing e-learning platform, as well as the perks of being an affiliate and member. Since 2015, the parent business of OwoDaily has handed out more than $40 million in cash rewards to its users for doing things like connecting on social media, sponsoring content, doing online surveys, listening to music, and lot more.
Pros and Cons
- Fast Withdrawal: They offer less than 24 hours of withdrawal time for all members on business days. Meaning you get paid in every business day.
- Unlimited Jobs: OwoDaily is an open platform meaning member of the community are also able to create jobs on the platform.
- You must register with 3000 Naira only
- Only users from Nigeria are eligible.
- Signup here with this discount code
9. Google Opinion Rewards
This is for you, opinionated readers. . It’s a Google Opinion Rewards app, which is backed by the world’s most popular search engine, is a must-have for anyone wishing to profit from their smartphone and get paid for sharing their thoughts.
It works like this: When you have some spare time, download the surveys app and fill out brief surveys on everything from hotels to TV shows to merchants. Think about it: you’re in line at the bank, you’re waiting for the bus, or you’re in the restroom. For each survey you complete, you’ll be compensated with Google Play credits or PayPal. Per the survey, you’ll get paid anything between $0.10 and $1.
Pros and Cons
- Only a $2 threshold needed for withdrawals
- Users will automatically be notified when a survey is available
- No purchases required to earn money
- It is worldwide
- Payouts only sent through PayPal
- The availability of surveys varies
Mobile apps that pay real money are a lot easier today, with mobile apps giving you a chance to make money online by doing simple tasks while having fun.
Our main goal in compiling this list is to ensure that every app listed above is legitimate and worthwhile.
There are many other Mobile apps out there, and while some of them work in some countries, others just collect your data and waste your time without providing any real chance to cash out your earnings. You can try any of the recommended apps and thanks me later.
Here is a brief overview of the recap of TOP 10 MOBILE APPS THAT PAYS YOU REAL MONEY for doing simple tasks
- Survey Junkie
- Neighbor App
- Piggvest App
- Google Opinion Rewards
Check out my 5 recommended ways to make money online in 2021 (which I received numerous emails from my readers for encouraging them to be an ACTION TAKER NOT ONLY READERS).
Have any questions? Let us know in the comments section below.